Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A long overdue update

I must apologize for my inactivity as of late. Life has taken many unforeseen turns recently, which has left me a little shaken, and in all honesty, I've had more pressing issues to try to attend to than keeping up on this blog, which hardly anyone reads. That being said, I don't want to abandon it entirely... If nothing else, it serves as a good personal archeive through which I can go back and look at the progression of this truly historic period of time as it unfolded.

That being said, I will try to once again be more active in my uploading behavior. However, I will try to limit my posts regarding the occupy wall street movement. Obviously, I am very supportive of this endeavor, but for fear that the movement would dominant the blog entirely if I did not restrict my postings, I will attempt to do as such. Besides, RT America has been doing a fantastic job covering the movement... most of what I get, I get from them, so you might as well get it directly from the source if it's a topic you're interested in.

Now for some random tidbits that I found interesting and share worthy.

New numbers: Income for top 1 percent skyrocketed over last 30 years









No comments:

Post a Comment