Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fluoride: Mass Poisoning and Dumbification (my little mini-series)

I have always been skeptical of water fluoridation, even when I was a young boy. Most of that I can, fortunately, attribute to my parents, who even then held the belief that fluoride was somehow responsible for making people, for lack of a better word, dumber. Though I was always aware of these arguments, and skeptical of the reasons for promoting wide-scale fluoridation, I, like many people, never did anything about it, and never paid it any serious mind... Until recently.

In doing some of my searches, I came across a video that greatly disturbed me. I've learned enough in recent years to acknowledge that all human beings lie, and that governments, like religions, scientists, unions, and any other organization, must inherently lie as well, because these organizations are, ultimately, comprised of nothing more than human beings, subject to the flaws and fallacies that we all have. However, the non-inclusive list that I just mentioned are in a unique position that most human beings are not... They have an agenda, and they have the power, means, and interests to advance that agenda. In my opinion, then, knowing all this, it is incredibly naive to assume that any one of these organizations always tells the truth, or even always has your best interest at heart.

That being said, I couldn't ignore the evidence in front of me any longer. Water fluoridation is, like many other things, including the chemtrails, the mercury in our immunizations, the hormones in our food, and the chemicals in our water, an intentional and deliberate effort to promote SOME kind of agenda. I'm not going to say what I think that is, though I do have my thoughts. Consider this, though... One of the main compounds in the chemicals they use to make the 'fluoride' that they put in our water is identical to one of the main ingredients used in Prozac (fluoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl Fluoride). And I ask you... why would the government want to feed the population drugs akin to anti-depressants, that will knowingly make them, among other things, more timid and placid... In the context of many other things, it all begins to make sense, and you realize that this is just one more link in the chain.

Anyway, without further ado:


Curious Evidence:











The Truth:
(for more information, see the full documentary entitled "The Fluoride Deception")




And, Just for Laughs:

No comments:

Post a Comment