Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gaddafi: The Great Tyrant?

So, ironically, after posing to a good friend last night that I was curious to know 1) what Gaddafi had done in the past, -exactly-, to bestow upon him the title of a crazed, anti-humanitarian tyrant, and 2) how many people in Libya were supporting the Rebel forces vs. how many people were supportive of Gaddafi, which, of course, are questions that are not explored by the mass media at all, I came across this rather interesting video today.



I'm trusting that at least one person inparticular will find this as interesting as I did ;-)

Edit: Said person almost simultaneously sent me this article for my consideration. I'm passing it along to you... definitely worth the read:

Africa: The Lies Behind the West's War on Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment