1. HALF of New Yorkers want an alternative investigation into the collapse of the Trade Center Buildings.
In other news, half of New Yorkers are mindless sheeple incapable of critical thought :-p Well, at least it's encouraging that the movement is getting substantial support. We'll see what comes of it.
2. Wireless chips and probes could monitor orthopedic implants
Beware.. your cavities are next!
3. As economy worsens, prepare to see our own "lost generation"
4. Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low
And the following articles, courtesy of a close friend of mine
5. Ticketed for eating a doughnut in a park!
Well, you've got to fight obesity somehow, right?
6. Citizens now primed for "risk assessment" by uncle sam
Just when you thought traveling couldn't get any more outrageous.
7. SWAT Team Mania: The War Against the American Citizen
8. Another senseless, deadly SWAT raid
9. Surprise surprise, US ranks 21st out of 66 countries in providing adequate legal representation
Chalk this up as just one more gap between the rich and the poor in this country.
Anyway, that's it for today. Hopefully I'll have some more videos to upload tomorrow.