Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some quick scatterings of news

Thanks to the holiday weekend and an incredibly inhibiting amount of work to do at, well, work, I haven't been able to keep up on things as much as I would like as of late. Saddly, that means that, until my workload dies down a bit again, I probably won't be able to be -as- active on here, either.


Nevertheless, I did come across a few things recently that I thought would be worth bringing up. In no particular order:







And, of course, what update would be complete without some Police State / Homeland Security news?





2. New Mexico Supreme Court Lets Cops Grab Guns During Stops
Supreme Court allows police to take all firearms from law-abiding motorists during traffic stops.

An arbitrator has ruled the department cannot make officer's names public. 


5. The Governments War on Cameras:

No comments:

Post a Comment