Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lots to cover

Well, needless to say I've been rather absent for the past week or so. I've recently been on a personal vacation out of town, and needless to say, was offered a much needed period of rest and recovery.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world didn't take a break with me, and there's a lot of things that have happened in the past 7 days that I would like to discuss. I'm sure I will continue to hit on the major topics in due time, though I don't want to flood a post with 100's of articles and insights that are dated, even if only slightly.

That being said, here's a very select handful of some videos of some things that happened this past week of things that I think have particular strength and relevance. Check them out if you like, and I'll try to get back to regular updates again soon.

Fukushima:


Greece:





Economy:







Misc:



No comments:

Post a Comment