Monday, May 9, 2011

Incase you still care

Since they can do it far better than I can, with my current time commitments being what they are.

10 facts that prove the bin laden fable is a contrived hoax

Pretty much sums up everything that I've been bloggin about for the last week regarding our man Osama.



Unfortunately, I was out of town when all these 'videos' were released, so I haven't had the opportunity to look them over in great detail for myself just yet. However, when the story broke, I was watching a local news station, and even the fucking news anchor was commenting on how it didn't really seem to look like the real Osama.

Maybe they really are starting to overplay their hand?


Anyway, on a completely unrelated note, I saw this article on Yahoo news today:

America’s Middle Class Crisis: The Sobering Facts

Nothing groundbreaking, but still a fun little watch for something from yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment