I really don't want to dwell on this any more than I absolutely have to, but obviously, this is all that EVERYONE is talking about right now. Obviously, I have a -lot- of problems with this alleged 'victory' in 'killing' Osama.
Let's examine the evidence so far:
1) The only photo released so far is a photo shopped fake.. and a poor one at that! Even the MSNBC photoblog states that the photo is a fake. Several European news networks that aired the photos pulled it after it was revealed to be a fake just a short time later. Still not convinced: here's another article that uses the VERY SAME IMAGE... notice the date of publication, and, for shits and giggles, the title of the article. But the whitehouse assures us that they have real images... they just don't want to release them, since they're "too graphic" (And, as an asside, I wonder how easy it's going to be able to identify (fake) the true identity of a body when the photo's are purported to be 'too gruesome, with brains and blood visible'
2) Osama bin Laden, almost immediately after being 'killed', was buried at sea, out of respect for / 'according to Islamic practice and tradition.' Well, isn't that fucking nice of us. So wait a second... the only evidence of this is point #1???? WTF?
3) Osama bin Laden has already been pronounced dead. Multiple times, infact... not only by foreign intelligence, the CIA, FBI, Bush Administration intelligence (hah! the oxymoron there!), the Afghan Taliban, the President of Pakistani, and the head of the Pakistani CIA, who in a recent interview with Alex Jones, called the whole things a 'fantastic hoax'.
Let us remember that Osama was confirmed to have documented kidney problems, and a consequent need for dialysis. Knowing his condition as a certainty (see below), top medical officials considered it to be 'highly unlikely' that he would have lived past 2002.
(Taken from Infowars.com)
Given Bin Laden’s documented kidney problems and consequent need for dialysis, government officials, heads of state and counterterrorism experts have repeatedly opined that Osama Bin Laden has in fact been dead for some time. These assertions are based on Bin Laden’s failing health in late 2001 and visible signs of his deteriorating condition, as well as actual reports of his death from the same time frame.
Of course, none of these people have had any hard proof (AKA, a BODY) to substantiate their claims... So, the CIA, FBI, foreign governments, and numerous other sources are 'conspiracy theorists' because they have no proof, but Obama claims it, allows the 'body' to be dumped into the Ocean, and that's supposed to be the end of it, once and for all? Yeah....
So, if you don't believe that it really happened (as I think there's very good cause not to), then that lends to the obvious question... Why now? Let me offer my own personal theories:
1) As Americans become increasingly disenchanted with governmental performance, President Obama prefaced his Sunday night remarks with these words: “Let’s bring back the sense of unity that existed on 9/11.” The next morning, CNN’s Carol Costello chirped her lines: “Americans are united again.” How about that! This, in and of itself, speaks volumes if you think about how good our 'unity' durring 9/11 was for our nation, but aside from that, it seems to me to be one HELL of a distraction. Obviously, in these times, with the state of the world and the US economy literally hanging on by a thread, with many incomprehensibly significant decisions that congress has to make this month alone, and with global forces posturing for the onset of WWIII, a sense of unity could be a pretty valuable thing.
2) Speaking of the economy in shambles and the onset of war, one thing that strikes me as particularly fascinating about this timing is that this occurred shortly after Obama threatened to make cuts (all be they minor) to military funding. And, numerous polls have suggested that people are extremely dissatisfied with our wars... In one article I recently read (can't find the link at the moment), they said that 74% of Americans wanted out of the wars and to consider cuts to military spending. I have a feeling that this could lead to arguments of: "Oh, but wait, we can't cut them now, the wars on terror are actually accomplishing something"
3) The big one... Even the white house is admitting that this will likely result in retaliation attacks. This is the very first thing I thought of the second I heard the news... It sets the stage rather nicely for one more massive act of terrorism, and with that... well, I trust you read my police state blogs. Infact, speaking of the police state, they're ALREADY starting to feel the ramifications of this in New York... and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours! 3 days to get water to Katrina Victims, but god damn, they can sure launch a military brigade on us in the blink of an eye... 'for our protection', of course.
The final point is this.... If another false flag event is accomplished, the urgency to impose a police state and completely destroy the Bill of Rights and any remaining vestige of liberty will reach a fever pitch with throngs of blood-thirsty citizens calling hysterically for totalitarian rule in America.
The clock is running short on time, and our opponents are positioning themselves for checkmate. This is, quite possibly, one of the worst things that could have happened at this time. Just when people were starting to wake up, to see the truth, and to demand a different course of action, there's serious potential for it all to go up in smoke now. The blind shall remain blind. I gotta hand it to them... even I didn't expect this one. Touche'.