Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The right to assemble? More like the order to remain silent

I think this is all pretty self explanatory. This first video sets the stage pretty nicely.







Arrested for taking pictures? It happens more often than you think. In fact, just a few weeks ago I saw a few videos of people getting arrested for taking pictures of the Federal Reserve... In one video, the 'terrorists' were filming the building from 3 blocks away... while they were at a public park! I'll have to see if I can find the video, because it's pretty damn fascinating.

And, just as a side note, I came across this snippet of an interview with Julian Assange. The interview as a whole was pretty interesting, but I found his comments on Facebook/Twitter and the likes to be particularly relevant.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment